It was a beautiful day in San Diego, the sun was shining, the winds were perfect, and the harbor was bustling with the America’s Cup World Series multihull boats making heir first stop in the USA, on their world circuit of regattas.
Tag Archives: San Diego
Sign up for our monthly E-newsletter
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer II March 1, 2012
- BaselWorld updates their BaselWorld mobile application just in time for BaselWorld 2012 March 4, 2012
- Metropolitan Museum of Art’s New American Wing Galleries for Paintings, Sculpture, and Decorative Arts January 1, 2012
- Impressionism, Fashion, and Modernity at the Metropolitan Museum of Art May 24, 2013
- Van Cleef & Arpels Interprets the Costume Ball May 22, 2013
- Raw and Ravishing May 20, 2013
- Samuel Siskind: Hi Sean, It's definitely bigger in size, but i...
- Sean: As a current owner of the original Explorer, I lov...
- Bernardine Barmes: Are these canvas prints or actual oil paintings on...
America's Cup Arles Auto racing basel BaselWorld baselworld 2013 Camille Pissarro Chopard Cleveland Museum of Art collectors Crystal Palace F.C. Editorial featured Geneva Girard-Perregaux Harry Winston Hublot Jewelry John Surtees Lange and Sohne Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Mercedes-Benz Metropolitan Museum of Art Mobile Applications monet Museums MV Agusta National Gallery of Canada OMEGA Paris Patek Philippe & Co. Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Philadelphia Museum of Art Phil Hill Piaget Quail Rolex Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion San Diego spotlight Stirling Moss Stutz Bearcat Swatch Van Gogh Museum Vincent van Gogh