Yesterday was the first full day of BaselWorld 2014 and it was filled with exciting updates in the watch world.
- Chanel expanded their J12 Black and White collections to include new timepieces that were specially designed for women. You can read more about them here.
- Eberhard & Co. debuted three new faces for their Chrono 4 timepiece. You can view the three new faces here.
- Chopard introduced the L.U.C Tourbillon QF Fairmined, which is the first timepiece made with fairmined gold. You can learn more about story behind the piece here.
- Shinola unveiled their new Runwell Chronograph and introduced their new limited lifetime guarantee on all their timepieces. Find out more here.
- Hublot presented the official timepiece of the FIFA football world championship, the Big Bang Unico Chrono Bi-Retro-grade.