Baselworld 2013 news for Saturday, April 27th and Sunday, April 28th:
- Tag Heuer Carrera introduced the Calibre 36 Racing Chronograph Flyback - 43mm, which, inspired by automobile racing, features an authentic fly-back complication that enables wearers to restart and reset instantly without stopping.
- Hublot unveiled four new Big Bang chronographs featuring in-house Unico movement. These Big Bang Unico watches, with 45.5 mm wide cases, are larger than other Hublot watches.
- Italian brand Villa Meissen debuted a new women's collection for Baselworld 2013, Meissen Joallerie. These watches are made of 750 rose gold and 69 white diamonds, and include a hand-painted porcelain dial, Sapphire glass and lizard leather wristbands.
- Roger Federer made an appearance at Baselworld 2013 on behalf of Rolex. Photos of the Swiss tennis star from a Rolex photoshoot show Federer sporting the Platinum 50th Anniversary Rolex Daytona, which Rolex unveiled earlier this week for Baselworld 2013.
- OMEGA introduced the Speedmaster ’57 OMEGA Co-Axial Chronograph, intended to honor the first OMEGA Speedmaster from 1957...updated, of course.
- Several watchmakers unveiled new dive watches: Zannetti introduced the Piranha watch, Girard-Perregaux introduced the Sea Hawk, and Maurice Lacroix introduced the Pontos S Diver, water-resistant to 600 meters.
- To mark its 30th anniversary, Swatch unveiled the Sistem51, notable for that fact that its fine adjustment is performed automatically.